WIN is DC’s premier professional, political, and social network dedicated to empowering young, pro-choice, Democratic women.
The Women’s Information Network offers many member benefits:
- Professional and personal development opportunities through workshops, events, and trainings
- Speaker programs with distinguished national and local leaders
- Monthly social events such as theme happy hours, picnics, receptions, movies, art shows, book discussions, and Signature Events (reduced rates for members).
- Political advocacy through our Political Teams and Networks, as well as opportunities to work on campaigns and fundraisers for candidates
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles be becoming a network leader, ambassador, or executive committee member
- Opportunities to serve the community in volunteer activities through any of our 19 networks
- Access to our 1,000+ membership directory to search and connect with women throughout the District, MD, and VA
- Daily to Weekly WINlist emails allowing members to inform, connect, and empower each other by sharing information on jobs, events, political action, and recommendations.
- Build lasting friendships, professional connections, and community with like-minded women.
- And much more!
Our year-long memberships are available in a tier-based model to increase access and affordability to our members. Once you become a member, your membership begins immediately and ends 1 year after your sign-up day.