Partial and full membership scholarships are available for women identifying with Democratic, pro-choice values and residing in the DC-area.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to WIN’s core values, specifically:
- Supporting women, professionally and politically;
- Supporting Democratic candidates, and promoting Democratic values;
- Defending our pro-choice values and a woman’s right to choose;
- Training and empowering young women to become the next generation of leaders in Washington and beyond.
- Applicant is NOT a current WIN member.
- Applicant commits to actively participating in the WIN community by attending network events and other regular programming.
- Applicant agrees to promote WIN among her friends, colleagues, co-workers and broader network.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to giving back to WIN either through volunteering, serving on a leadership team, or in some other way.
- Applicant demonstrates some degree of economic hardship.
- Applicant must demonstrate some degree of economic hardship and/or has an annual income below $40,000.